Packer - Littleton, NH
Location: Littleton, NH
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Packer is primarily responsible for packaging orders for shipment in accordance with each customer’s specific packaging preference.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the shipping requirements for each customer to determine the appropriate method for packaging each order.
- Scan/verify items, lots, and quantities supplied by pickers.
- Manual pack boxes with items for shipment.
- Supply shippers with all packages required to complete each order in a timely manner.
- When packing station is low, perform picking function:
1. Review pick tickets
2. Select inventory from designated bin locations, picking orders accurately and efficiently
- Completes paperwork.
- Assist with other shipping and warehousing duties as assigned.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School degree or GED
- Basic math and reading skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction
- Stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs
- Able to push/pull pallets and carts
- Must be able to work overtime hours as required
Download a job application here.