Facility Cleaner- Littleton, NH
Position: Facility Cleaner
Location: Littleton, NH
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
We are currently recruiting for a Facility Cleaner . This Facility Cleaner will be responsible for keeping the facility in clean and orderly condition.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Clean rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways and windows.
2. Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
3. Empty wastebaskets and barrels.
4. Service, supply and replenish restroom supplies.
5. Dust and polish furniture and fixtures.
6. Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and sills.
7. Clean chairs, tables and other office furniture in meeting rooms, and function rooms.
8. Move furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
9. Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
10. Clear debris including snow from entrances and walkways.
11. Participates in general grounds cleaning.
12. Notify managers concerning the need for building repairs.
13. Perform work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule.
14. Follow all applicable safety rules and procedures.
15. Assist in other areas as needed.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. High school degree, GED, or successful work history.
2. Prior cleaning experience: 1 year 3. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
4. Ability to work independently and carry out detailed verbal and written instruction.
5. Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs, and stand for prolonged periods.
6. Ability to perform at a brisk pace and in a in a fast paced, environment.
7. Good oral and written communication skills.
IV. Local candidates only: Littleton, NHYou can download the application below and submit in person, via email to Britini Morris, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.