Production Line Helper
Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Production Line Helper will provide basic labor and support to a variety of production operations such as feeding, inserting, or tending filling and packaging lines. Related activities include visual verification of lot and date codes; manually counting, packing, taping, and stacking finished products; moving, counting and handling materials. Various other activities may be assigned by the Production Supervisor. All activities will be directed and monitored by a Line Leader, Room Leader, and or Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work in any production related area of the factory as assigned.
- Follow instructions of Production Line Leader, Room Leader, or supervisor.
- Perform all work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure Lot Codes and dates codes are present and legible.
- Ensure machinery and equipment is in good working order. Communicate any problems immediately to Line Leader, Room Leader, or Supervisor.
- Ensure that all work and products meet quality and efficiency standards.
- Work in accordance with safety standards and expectations.
- Comply with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Follow all work rules and company policies.
- Assist to keep work areas clean and organized.
- Promote a positive work environment through professional and courteous interaction with co-workers.
- Actively participate with the team by providing constructive feedback or ideas to enhance safety and the general work environment; boost employee morale; improve operational efficiencies or outputs; improve product quality; or reduce costs, scrap, or waste.
- Additional activities as needed or assigned by Line Leader or Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree, GED or successful work history
- Basic math and reading skills
- Stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates or repetitive manual activities.
- Ability to visually check for and verify printed lot and date codes in a fast paced environment.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work overtime hours as required.
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.